Every Student Succeeds Act Highly Qualified Teacher Right to Know information is available here.
Civil Rights Compliance
Click here to read Roxbury Prep's Civil Rights policy.
- School report card
The school report card contains information required by the federal Elementary and Secondary Education Act (ESEA) for our school and district including: student enrollment and teacher qualifications, student achievement, accountability, and the progress our school is making toward narrowing proficiency gaps for different groups of students. Roxbury Prep’s current Report Card can be found here.
- View our restraint policy update here.
- View our substance abuse policy here.
- Roxbury Prep's Bullying Intervention Plan
- Bullying Incident Report Form
- Wellness Policy
- Assessment of the School’s current Wellness Policy
- Internet Security and Use of Technology Policy
- Roxbury Prep Charter School 2014-2017 Technology Plan
- Enrollment Policy